We are presently recruiting for Production Technicians for our clients in Kerry. Our Clients are world leader in providing parts and components for the Automotive Industry. We presently require Production Technicians who would be responsible for preventative maintenance and project work, most likely to be implemented at weekends (2 x 12 hour shifts) while production lines are not running, with additional top up hours during the week offered. Mechanical Skills are essential as you will be working on jigs and guides, sensors, linear rails, servo drives, Kuka and Denso robots in a largely Beckhoff PLC control system.
This is an initial 6 month contract with the possibility of extension of contract.
Responsibilities within position:
- Strictly following health and safety procedures and protocols
- Regular review of the maintenance schedule
- Routine operation of equipment including inspection, cleaning, and maintenance in accordance with operational instructions
- Documentation of routine manufacturing processes
- Reporting of data to senior colleagues
- Close adherence to internal SOPs and external regulations
- Quick and effective diagnosis of routine problems in their manufacturing step
- Confidence and abilities to troubleshoot problems
- Awareness of when to involve senior staff in more complex problems
Skills and experiences:
- Strong Attention to detail
- Alert and Calm under pressure must be able to confidently address problems if they arise, take appropriate action and involve others when needed
- Strong Numerical skills– there can be formulas to follow and numerical factors to consider when following protocols and procedures
- Strong communication skills– written skills are important to ensure clear documentation and verbal and listening skills are important to ensure efficient transfer of information between staff members (keeping in mind that these might be high-pressure situations when troubleshooting problems)
- Good computer skills
- CNC / CAD/CAMknowledge highly advantageous
- Measurement– ability in mathematics and measurement considered a strong plus
Salary is If this position is of interest to you, please forward on your CV to me for further information.
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212