We are presently recruiting for a Production Team Leader / Foreman for a factory in Killarney. This position involves working on either a day shift or evening shift format monitoring production personnel & machinery to produce parts as required. You will be working with a team of 5 and will have the ability to fault find and carry out light mechanical/electrical corrective repairs when needed and ensure that all production targets are met.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for maintaining the production standards set.
- Responsible for adhering to all the safety procedures in place.
- Responsible for maintaining a neat & tidy workplace.
- Responsible for the loading of customer orders for dispatch & receipt of inward deliveries.
- Responsible for general light maintenance & repair of the machinery/equipment deployed.
- To submit reports in support of the areas of reasonability as required.
- Responsible for maintaining the quality of parts produced.
Experiences, Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have a full, clean drivers licence and possess own form of transport.
- Experienced in directing and leading a production team.
- Experienced in working with industrial processing machinery.
- Ability to fault find and carry out light mechanical/electrical corrective actions.
- Experienced counterbalance forklift driver.
- Ability to carry out physical activities related to production, loading & unloading
A counterbalance forklift licence along with experience of been team lead is required along with good IT skills solid factory production experience are required. This is a full time permanent position and will offer a salary in the region of €30 – 40,000. For full information please email me directly