We are presently recruiting for a Production Supervisor for our clients in Newcastlewest, County Limerick. You will come from a manufacturing background and will oversee all aspects of production, processing, machine maintenance and tooling maintenance operations. This is a full-time position with the requirement to work a 4 shift rota.
Responsibilities within the post:
- Manage the overall activities of the Production department.
- Support planning scheduling of product changes.
- Assure the efficient use of materials and machines.
- Troubleshoot Production issues.
- Day to day management of the production line.
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Achieve manufacturing targets.
- Maintain employee performance reviews.
- Train and develop Production Operators.
- Hold shift changeover briefings.
Skills, experience and knowledge:
- 2- 3 years’ experience as a Production Supervisor in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of ISO and BRC standards would be desirable, however full training will be provided.
- Experience in people management.
Salary ranges from €640 (Training rate) to €865 per week along with Healthcare, Pension and Death in Service benefits. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org