We are presently recruiting for a Production Supervisor for our clients, An Engineering company in County Cork. You will be required to lead and manage a production team in a high-volume precision manufacturing environment, governed by ISO 9001 and 13485. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in a busy production environment, ideally in precision engineering.
- Overall responsibility to track and move work orders through the plant.
- To ensure that all products are produced in line with schedules.
- Responsible for ensuring that productivity goals are achieved.
- Ensuring quality standards are achieved in order to meet customer requirements.
- Deliver on daily Production Schedules
- Ensure that any maintenance and Health and Safety problems/issues are reported
- Ensure that team is up to date on training
- Experience in a busy production environment, ideally precision engineering.
- Previous experience as a supervisor in a production environment.
- Experience managing teams of 10+ people.
- Knowledge of CNC Machining (Milling and EDM)
- Production Planning experience desirable.
- Ensure all materials are ordered for production.
This is a full time, permanent position. Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences and qualifications. For full information please contact us directly