We are recruiting for a Production Supervisor for our clients, a Manufacturing plant in County Limerick. This position will require you to cover Production rotas for both day and night shifts. Primarily your role is to assist with the management and training of our Production Operators, and to provide cover for leave and sickness. The plant is in operation 24/7 and the Supervisors are required to work a shift cycle pattern. This is a full time permanent position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Achieve manufacturing targets and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Communicate with other areas to maintain efficiencies and quality of products.
- Maintain constant adherence to all company customer and legal requirements.
- Support and direct maintenance team to ensure machinery is running effectively and downtime is minimized.
- Day to day management of the production line and associated operators maximizing production capacity and resources.
- Manage the performance of direct reports and have input into the overall team development and performance.
- In conjunction with Human Resources ensure the production team is fully trained and inductions carried out across each area of production.
- Present Daily Review meetings to Management.
- Hold shift changeover briefings ensuring a level of competency.
- Solid record of attention of detail and strict adherence to procedures.
- 2- 3 years’ experience as a Production Supervisor in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Plastic moulding experience would be desirable.
- Working knowledge of ISO and BRC standards would be desirable, however full training will be provided.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in people management.
- Ability to consistently deliver business results, demonstrate ownership and accountability.
Whilst undergoing three months of training, your salary will be €598.14 per week, after training, €800 per week / €41,600 per year. For further information, please email me directly. If you are interested please apply or email email@example.com