We are presently recruiting for a Plant Manager for our clients, a Food production company in County Kerry. You will be tasked with leading the day-to-day operations at the manufacturing facility. You will be responsible for delivering on production forecasts, managing costs, and maintaining standards of quality and efficiency. This is a full time position based in County Kerry.
- Full management responsibility for all aspects of the production facility’s performance.
- Achieving production targets.
- Managing the production team.
- Managing labour costs.
- Planning production schedules.
- Overseeing quality management systems.
- Reporting on production metrics.
- Managing machine maintenance.
- Overseeing the ERP systems.
- Recruiting and training of production team members.
Experiences and Qualifications:
- Relevant qualification in management, food or production topics
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience specifically in the food industry.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Strong Experience with budget management and production cost targeting.
Salary is based o experiences and open to negotiation. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org