We are Presently recruiting for a Product Support Engineer for our Cork based Clients. Technology stacks used include Linux, Java EE, MySQL, MariaDB, Kafka, Zookeeper, Redis, Tomcat, Spring, Spring XD, Web Services, MongoDB, JMS, ActiveMQ, Websockets, Glassfish
- Production Support of all platforms developed and operated by our client
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise and resolve within expected SLA
- Escalate high priority issues to infrastructure or application teams
- Work on backlog of lower priority tickets
- Effectively communicate to internal and external customers
- Excellent documentation skills, issue description/resolution, best practices etc.
- Work a shift-pattern to provide extended coverage
- Relevant third level qualification(s)
- Experience working with java based web servers and applications
- Experience working with Linux environments required
- Experience with relational database systems e.g. Oracle, MySql
- Hands-on proficiency in scripting languages e.g. Shell scripting, Perl
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL.
- Experience using Atlassian tools or similar ticketing/collaboration tools
This is a junior position and an ideal start point for a Graduate. Our clients work with the newest technologies, frameworks & methodologies. Salary in the region of €26-28,000 on offer.
For further information please forward your CV to me directly.
+ 353 (0) 64 662 2007