Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Product Operations Manager for a well established Tour Operator based In Kerry.
The main responsibilities for this role will be to oversee all operations within the group, manage a team of travel / tour operators and develop products, services and offerings to potential customers, enhancing the guest experience with fantastic personalised tours and vacations to multiple locations within Europe. This role will primarily focus on team/employee development, process and operations improvement and increasing customer satisfaction.
- 3-5 Years Team Management experience within the travel / tour operator industry essential for the role
- Bachelors degree in travel tourism, hospitality, business management or related field
- Extensive international travel experience with a passion for travelling and discovering new places and cultures
- Customer service and guest relations orientated , focusing on offering an exceptional guest experience
- Experience of managing a team of 5-10 employees either in the office or on a remote basis
- Excellent Leadership, Communication, Organisation and Time Management skills essential
- Computer Literate with experience working with CRM’s and Reservation Management Systems
- Professional attitude, can do approach and demeanor with an exceptional work ethic
- Flexible with working hours but predominantly 8AM – 5PM Monday to Friday
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of between €55,000 – €65,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Performance based Bonus Opportunities
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Personal and professional travel opportunities
If you have the necessary experience and qualifications and are interested in this role, please feel free to apply or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Alternatively, you can call Neil directly on 064-662-2007 / 086-468-1288 to discuss this opportunity further.