We are presently recruiting for Process Design Engineers to work on projects located in Ireland and UK for our clients, a Galway based Civil Engineering company. You will be tasked with Liaising between Mechanical & Electrical Designers and Civil & Structural Designers and will have responsibility to Travel to project sites to provide expertise during start-up, commissioning and/or for troubleshooting at existing plants. Experience of working on civil projects, specifically in the water sector is highly advantageous. This is a full time position, based in County Galway.
- Production of detailed process and mechanical design submissions
- Production of design and construction drawings/ documentation
- Liaising between Mechanical & Electrical and Civil & Structural Designers
- Developing equipment specifications
- Developing process and Hydraulic calculations
- Developing process flow diagrams
- Completion of quality checks
- Completion of commissioning works.
- Travel to project sites during start-up, commissioning of new sites and troubleshooting at existing plants
- Preparation of FDS
- Level 8 Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably in the Civil Engineering, Water & Wastewater sector.
- Detailed understanding of utilities Technical Specifications
Salary is open to negotiation and is based in County Galway with travel to site required. A comprehensive monetary package will be offered based on qualifications and experiences. For further information please email me directly.