Red Chair Recruitment are presently recruiting for The Department of Civil Engineering for our client, an Engineering University in Muscat, Oman. We presently require Principal Lecturer/Senior Lecturer Quantity Surveying.
Our clients boast a purpose built facility that offers both undergraduate and post graduate degree courses along with Vocational training to the Omani population. Many of the student progress to work in one of the state industries or governmental departments. To support continued academic Progression, we require lecturers of Quantity Surveying to support further student growth.
The aim of the role is to develop and teach the technology aspects of QS within the department, offer a full review and revision of existing course materials of existing modules taught on campus. You will be tasked with the delivery of existing and new modules along with the provision of regular interactive support to students.
- Develop and deliver the department’s aspiration of implementing a co-ordinated approach to the teaching of Quantity Surveying
- Develop new Modules such as Property Investment & Development, Quantity Surveying Practice, Ethics and professional practice
- Preparation of full course material
- Review and updating existing lectures, tutorials, class materials
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A Minimum of Master Degree is required, PhD preferred in a relevant discipline
- FULL Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or similar international organisation
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience at tertiary level lecturing
- Qualifications will only be considered from Accredited Universities of the USA, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, UK, New Zealand or Australia ONLY
- At least 3 years of relevant industrial experience
- Must be able to provide instruction at various levels within the program areas
- Experience in developing course curriculum
Package on offer:
- International competitive Tax Free salaries including housing allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Yearly flights
- Support in regards to families VISA
- Extensive holidays
If you wish to apply for these positions please forward on your CV to Adrien.King@redchairrecruitment.ie
We Get People,
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Mob: +353 (0)86 468 1212
Skype: redchaireducation LinkedIn: – http://ie.
linkedin.com/in/adrienking feel free to get connected with me