We are currently recruiting for a collaborative and creative Principal Engineer, to join the global product development team of a growing company in Dublin. If you are passionate about the power that cloud technologies have bought to the market and are looking to deliver innovative solutions that transform the customer experience, this is the role for you.
This is a remote role with hybrid options in the future.
- Reporting to the Manager of Product Engineering.
- Work with all subject matter experts to develop designs and write clean code to implement those designs.
- Working in an Agile environment, you will be part of a high-performance Scrum team, responsible for delivering on our mission to produce secure and quality oriented software for our customers.
- Collaborate, share and document what you deliver.
- Mentor and coach others.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to connect, resonate with an array of technical and non-technical audiences in the product team.
- Global accessibility as well as the ability to seamlessly work with remote teams.
- Ability to deliver simple elegant solutions.
- Clearly articulate solutions in oral and written communications for internal and external consumers.
- Create, contribute and maintain technical documentation supporting product development.
- Knowledge of SOA driven architecture, Web Services development (REST/SOAP).
- Application security, experience with code scanners such as SF/DX or Veracode.
- Knowledge of tools such as JIRA.
- 10+ years of Full-stack experience as an Engineer.
- Fully embrace agile methods, test-driven development, and continuous integration.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins and GitHub.
- Understanding of the insurance industry.
- Opensource code you can speak to in the interview.
- Salesforce Lightning Platform experience.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience with a number of great benefits to be discussed at interview stage. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.