We are currently recruiting nationwide for a Principal Solution Architect to join a global team part, of a growing company Dublin. The successful candidate will Work closely with business analysts, product owners and test leads to understand the business requirements and solution objectives
This is a remote role with hybrid options in the future.
- Technical solution architecture / design documents that outline the data model changes, process changes.
- Consider end-to-end solution approach.
- Demonstrate API first thinking in building modular solution designs.
- Ensure that the design approach takes into consideration the performance and security aspects, reusability, and upgradability/backward compatibility.
- Create extensible designs so that customers and partners can extend from the product capabilities.
- Create templates to ensure that the various design considerations are followed across the team for consistency.
- Work in Agile processes to ingest the scope of the project and complete the design specifications.
- Provide technical oversight as a design authority for multiple products.
- Lead the implementation of the technical solution, including hands on coding where applicable and ensure the code delivered aligns with the design specifications.
- Work with QC in ensuring the design patterns implemented are covered adequately through test cases.
- Participate & present in product demos to wider audience / customer.
- Support issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Develop and demonstrate Technical PoC followed by implementing the learnings in the form of quality driven functional code, using architectural patterns.
- Ensure compliance to organization & industry standard practices.
- Minimum 10+ years of industry experience, including 5+ years in development & solution architecture.
- 3+ years of experience in leader the solution design and development – Experience in SaaS software is plus.
- Solution architecture experience.
- Knowledge of integration architecture & protocols -SOA, REST, SOAP, Message Queues.
- Understanding of the end-to-end technical flow from UI stack to the DB including exposure to databases like SQL Server, Postgres, Oracle.
- Understanding of the end-to-end software development lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of the non-functional aspects like performance, scalability, and vulnerability/security.
- Knowledge and working experience of design principles such as SOLID & architecture frameworks such as TOGAF.
- Experience of working in Agile and Test-Driven Development projects.
- The ability to articulate the solution design to developers and testers, creating solution diagrams in tools like Visio/PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience with a number of great benefits to be discussed at interview stage . If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.