Red Chair Recruitment are presently recruiting for Primary School Teachers for our client in Hanoi, Vietnam.
The school in question opened in 2016 and is a collaboration between a Vietnamese company and a Japanese University. The Cambridge International Curriculum will be offered and to support this I require Teachers to teach Primary from grades 1 -4.
Reporting to a British Principal, you will be required to teach the curriculum in English to Vietnamese children. The school is located in the newly developing area, where many young Vietnamese families live. The School opened with a newly-built 3 storey Primary section and Sports Building with indoor swimming pool with a Secondary section due for completion in Summer 2018.
Vietnam is a young country with a tiger economy. This position would ideally suit teachers who are eager to sample a new way of life, and sample a vibrant culture. You will have ample access to travel opportunities in the region and further afield. If you are a teacher looking to enhance your skill set of working in a learning environment that requires cultural connectivity and ESL differentiated delivery, then this is an opportunity to exploit the potential of an invaluable grounding of international education. Working with local children is a very rewarding and unique experience. You will have strong attributes in regards to creativity, international social awareness, independence, patience and resilience; the teacher will deliver outstanding teaching and learning and therefore help students achieve excellent academic results, and will be a role-model to the School.
Qualifications and visa requirements:
- University degree along with teaching qualification such as PGCE is mandatory.
- Degrees and Qualifications are required to be from UK, Ireland, South Africa.
- Teachers from UK, Ireland and South Africa are preferred
- 2 years’ experience
- Available to travel in Summer 2018
Package on offer:
- Salary ranging from $ 23,000 – 27,600 USD ( € 18,500 – 22,300 Euro, £ 16,500 – 20,000 GBP)
- Yearly bonus: According to the school’s regulations
- Flight ticket to Hanoi when starting the job from place of recruitment;
- Round trip ticket per annum for summer or lunar new year holidays.
- Return ticket when contract ends
- Studio apartment accommodation near the school or housing allowance of $270 per month-
- Fees such as visa fee, work permit, temporary residence card paid by school.
- Health insurance and annual health check paid by school.
- School Lunch provided
- Working hours: 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday; Students in school 8am – 3.30 pm.
- Holidays: All public holidays according to the regulations of Vietnam (around 10 days/year) Winter break: from 24/12 ~03/01 (around10 days) Summer break: from 15/6-20/7 (around 35 days)
Documents needed for application submission:
- Curriculum Vitae in English (Word Document) with passport size photograph
- Recent Police Check Certificate from last country of work
- Recent recommendation letters from previous jobs. Preferably one from current employer.
- Academic and Teaching Certificates
- Passport Copy
The salary offered is high for Vietnam as the cost of living is very low. If you are interested in this position please forward on your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Director of International Operations
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
IMO: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
We also use Zoom