We are presently recruiting for a Pre Sales Consultant for our clients, a leading company in the InsureTech sector. As a Pre-Sales Consultant, you will report to the Head of Product Marketing and Pre Sales and be responsible for contributing to all activities across the sales and pre-sales process. You will come with extensive experience in the SaaS sector and will excel at supporting new and existing sales efforts.
We are looking for someone who presently lives in either Germany, the Netherlands or the Nordic countries. You will work autonomously, remotely and will have unrivalled support from our clients HQ in the UK.
- Support new and existing sales enquiries
- Uncover details of prospects or customer business challenges and support sales in client-facing sessions
- Create and tailor presentations
- Demonstrate products, specifically addressing the prospects or customers’ business challenges
- Provide requests for proposal (RFPs) and requests for information (RFI)
- Provide accurate analysis and technical information for sales proposal
- Work closely with delivery and cloud services departments to deliver estimates for proposals and information
- Deliver proof of concept with product and delivery teams where required
- Share market feedback and support with Product Marketing
- Understand customer challenges
- Improve company offerings and drive high-quality products
- Clarify complicated technical concerns to non-technical individuals where required
- Assist in post-sales support if required
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads
- Strong client presentation skills
- Fluency in English and other European languages is highly desirable
- Manage client interactions and expectations
- Proven ability to explain technical information to non-technical and Technical clients ranging from technical teams to C-suite.
- 5+ years experience in the software industry preferably in business development
Salary is open to negotiation and based on experience. For further information, please email me directly.