We are presently recruiting for Practice Accountant for our clients in Bandon, County Cork. The practice in question provides audit, accounting, taxation, corporate finance and advisory services to a broad spectrum of clients and are presently expanding their team. You will be tasked with working with roughly 50 clients from Limited companies to sole traders and will report directly to the practice partners. This is a full-time position hybrid working week position, based in Bandon, County Cork.
- Preparation of Sole trader, Partnership and Income & Expenditure accounts
- Preparation of Limited entity companies to meet compliance standards.
- Preparation Income Tax and Corporation Tax Returns.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, requesting records, discussing deadline dates, client queries to include scheduling and management of workflows.
- Working with management to develop new business opportunities.
- Qualified Accountant CPA/ACCA/ACA –
- Experience within a practice environment.
- Strong communication skills and team player
Salary range is based on experience and open to negotiation and in the region of €40 – 50,000. Company pension, health care, flexi time and enhanced holidays are also offered. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org