We are presently recruiting for Practice Accountant for the Advisory department for our clients practice in Tralee, County Kerry. The practice in question provides audit, accounting, taxation, corporate finance and advisory services to a broad spectrum of clients and are presently expanding their team. This is a full time position, based in Tralee, County Kerry.
- Preparation of Sole trader, Partnership and Income & Expenditure accounts
- Preparation of Limited entity companies to meet compliance standards.
- Preparation Income Tax and Corporation Tax Returns.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, requesting records, discussing deadline dates, client queries to include scheduling and management of workflows.
- Working with management to develop new business opportunities.
- Qualified Accountant CPA/ACCA/ACA – or working towards qualifications
- Experience within a practice environment.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A working Knowledge of Relate Accounting Software and Tax Management Softwar
- Strong communication skills and team player
Salary range is based on experience and open to negotiation. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org