A full time permanent position for a Qualified Accountant in Practice is available in County Kerry. We are looking to recruit a qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA accountant with 3 / 4 years + Practice experience. You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and be responsible for client’s Audits, Accounts and Revenue Returns. You will work closely with company Tax Manager and Administration Departments.
- You will need to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to deliver a top-quality customer service.
- If you are seeking a challenging role with a genuine long-term ambition for career progression, this role is ideal for you.
- You will need to be energetic and a good problem-solver with excellent time management skills.
- Planning and completion of audit assignments
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and management reports
- Supervision and mentoring of junior staff
- Preparation of corporate tax returns
- Accounts preparation for audit exempt companies
- Mentoring Junior Staff
- Third level Degree
- CPA/ACCA/ACA Accounting Qualification.
- The suitable candidate will need to have experience in a practice environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team player.
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate and in the region of €43,000 – €45,000. This is a full time, permanent position. For full information please email me directly for full information.