Red Chair are currently recruiting for two experienced Developers with strong working knowledge of PHP, for our clients delivering global Health and safety software.
The ideal candidate must enjoy problem solving and developing bespoke solutions, have the ability to tackle a variety of projects, all whilst being passionate about developing and maintaining existing software.
- Write backend code building new features to existing software
- Maintain performance standards across existing software
- Communicate with management and team members
- Report and fix any bugs in a timely manner
- Contribute to internal & external product updates
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- Communicate across all levels nationwide and globally
Requirements (knowledge & Experience)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in backend web development.
- Angular JS v1 or higher
- Strong OOP
- PHP v5 or higher
- Doctrine ORM 2
- MVC Frameworks
- Restful APIs
Preferred (Not essential) Experience
- Angular JS v2
- PHP v7
- Maritime, Healthcare or Safety Management fields
The salary on offer for this role is in the region of €45,000 – €55,000 and will host a number of benefits to be discussed at interview stage. If you are interested and have the relevant experience, feel free to apply directly below and we will call to discuss the role in more detail.