Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Personal Assistant for one of our clients in Kerry.
The main responsibilities for this role will be to assist a visually impaired student fours days a week in college in Tralee, which will include note taking, emailing notes via Blackboard for student and lectures, guiding the student around campus and facilities, any other personal assistant duties needed.
- 1-2 Years experience as a Personal Assistant working with students onsite a college campus preferable
- Experience or background in IT and Computer Software desirable but not essential
- Available on the following days and times to assist the student – Monday – 11AM – 4PM / Tuesday – 9AM – 4PM / Wednesday – 9AM – 11AM / Thursday – 9AM – 11AM
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Blackboard essential
- Excellent Communication, Organisation and Time Management skills
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Hourly rate of €14.00 Per Hour
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to Neil on email@example.com Alternatively you can call Neil on 064 662 2007 / 086-468-1288 to discuss further.