Performance Engineer 6+ Years of Experience
SME, Complex Environment
Our client provides technology, trading and analysis in the on-line gambling sector. They work with the newest technologies, frameworks and methodologies and set the bar high in terms of hiring.
- Develop performance and scalability test suites for a variety of applications and platforms
- Coordinate test activities within the Architecture and Infrastructure Teams
- Liaise with System and Software Architects to troubleshoot performance issues and identify/resolve root cause.
- Production of test progress status and reports
- Participate in the creation of the performance test strategy and take responsibility for its implementation
- Minimum of 6 years-experience as a software developer/tester
- Experience in performance testing of high transaction, low latency systems
- Knowledge of Micro-service Architectures
- Application profiling and tuning experience
- Experience with a variety of performance testing types including load, stress, capacity and scalability testing
- Understanding of various database technologies
- Working knowledge of UNIX and Python
- Experience of working within an Agile development framework – SCRUM
- Highly organized, self-motivated and pro-active
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Relevant third level qualification(s)
- Eligibility to live and work in Ireland
Java EE, Spring, Spring XD, Web Services, MySQL, JMeter, MariaDB, Redis, MongoDB, JMS, ActiveMQ, Kafka, Zookeeper, Websockets, Glassfish, Tomcat, Springboot, Saltstack, Python, Robot Framework.
Excellent salary and benefits
Free Food and Fresh Fruit Available
…& lots more