We are presently recruiting a Pensions Administrator for our clients in Cork City. The company in question offers life and pension advise to their clients who are mainly sole traders and require additional staff to join the team. You will act as first point of contact in all aspects of administrative support for sales and customers alike.
You will be responsible for the processing of all new business applications from the initial sign-up stage, completing the process until the policy is fully issued. This is a full-time position based in office in Cork city.
- You will be responsible for the processing of all new business applications from the initial sign-up stage, completing the process until the policy is fully issued.
- Constant monitoring and following up of all providers new business pipelines.
- Provide a dedicated, professional, prompt and personable service
- Ensure that all clients are happy with company service
- Ensure that all clients have online access to their accounts where possible and for those that do not – keep them regularly updated if requested.
- Ensure the highest client service standards are achieved
- Ensuring that all new business, office procedures and client files meet the standards laid out by the Central Bank.
- Assisting the Team in the efficient running of the office and providing weekly updates to the Manager
- 2+ years’ experience in Administration in a busy office environment
- Have the willingness to undertake or already hold QFA qualifications.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office, including Outlook, Teams, Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and major attention to detail is required as you will be dealing with clients on a daily basis over email and on the phone.
- Knowledge of the different pension provider websites and systems would be an advantage but not a necessity.
This is a full-time position based in office in Cork City. Salary in the region of €32,000. If you are interested please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org