We are looking for a Pension & Investment Adviser to act as an intermediary between our company and customers. You will provide your clients financial guidance and make recommendations on how to best utilize their money. The ideal candidate will be able to research marketplace on available products and services, identify customers’ needs, design financial strategies and close a sale.
This position is primarily office based in Killarney, County Kerry. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Meeting individually with clients to determine their financial objectives, risk tolerance, income, expenses and assets
- Offering strategic advice on products and services, such as investments, insurance coverage and debt management tools
- Guide clients towards a profitable and secure financial decision
- Cultivate client base and build win-win relationships
- Moving money from accounts per industry and federal regulations
- Performing market research to stay current with financial trends
- Preparing financial documents, such as income projections and investment reports
- Maintaining compliance with all rules and regulations in the financial industry
- Identifying and pursuing potential clients to maintain a strong client base
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations
- Liaise with providers, solicitors, valuers and other professionals
- Current certificate of qualifications including QFA
- Proven working experience as a Financial Adviser
- Ability to analyse market’s financial data and to provide appropriate data-based advice
A Base salary in the region of €40 – 50,000 plus commission and travel expenses is on offer based on experiences and qualifications. For further information please email me directly.
Comments are closed.