Red Chair Recruitment are looking for a Payroll Administrator for our clients in Kerry. This position is primarily responsible for the preparation and processing of payroll and all other office administration.
Required responsibilities include:
- Payroll and general office administration
- Run weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls
- Preparation and filing of Monthly P30’s and P45’s on Revenue Online System
- Client interaction primarily over phone
- Advising clients on PRSI and basic tax issues relating to payroll
Required experience and qualifications:
- 1 – 2 year minimum in previous experience processing payroll
- High level of organisation with the ability to deal with and prioritise multiple tasks
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Qualifications such as IPASS payroll Management or similar qualification
Salary in the region of €26,0000 – €30,000 depending on experience. If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please apply directly below or call Ciara, Fred or Joe on 064 662 2007.