We are presently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator for our clients South Dublin. The company in question presently employs over 2,000 people across Ireland.
- Reports to Financial Accountant
- Ideal candidate will also have some knowledge and understanding of non-Irish jurisdictions.
- Includes Salaried/hourly paid and piece rate gross pay calculations
- Dealing with Revenue submissions
- Includes some HR functions such as contracts of employment, maintenance of personnel files.
- Salary Certificates, assisting employees with illness benefit forms etc.
- Manage the relationship with our external payroll providers in each country
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of organisation
- Good interpersonal skills in order to efficiently gather information required from lined managers.
- Adhere to strict deadlines.
- Flexibility required for other roles such as credit control, sales order processing and invoicing, because payroll is normally completed by Tuesday afternoon.
- SAP experience desirable
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate. This is a one year full time contract. For full information please email me directly for full information.