Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting Part Qualified Chartered Accountants for our client a multinational, leading financial services company based in Cork.
Our clients provide independent and professional solutions to the financial services industry in Ireland and further afield.
- Under planned supervision, prepare and review annual, semi-annual and quarterly financial statements in accordance with GAAP or IFRS as required.
- Prepare and review financial highlights disclosures, including calculation of total returns, preparation of per share tables, expense ratio analysis, etc.
- Ensure accuracy of footnote disclosures via review of legal documents governing the fund.
- Present to or exchange information internally, with clients and with auditors.
- Coordinate year-end financial statements process.
- Identify errors or problems and independently investigate; recommend solutions to team members or supervisors.
- Research complicated transactions to ensure the accounting treatment is correct.
- Suggest methods and procedures for new work assignments, reviewing with the management team for input or approval.
- Work under limited supervision, follow established procedures and plan own work.
- Assist in the development of training programmes for accountants in all aspects of financial reporting and the alternative fund industry.
- Part Qualified Accountant (preferably ACA).
- Related Honours degree.
- Ideally, minimum 2 years of asset management accounting experience in an Audit Firm, Hedge Fund, Hedge Fund Administrator, Mutual Fund or other financial institutions where the candidate has gained financial products knowledge
- Strong IT Skills – Especially MS office.
- Previous financial statements preparation experience
- Experience of working in a fast, dynamic professional services environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to strict time deadlines.
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the person appointed.
If this position is of interest please send your cover letter and an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com.
We do thank you for the time you have taken to express your interest & wish to advise you that due to high volume of applicants only successful candidates can be contacted.
We Get People,
Dublin | Cork | Kerry | London
|T||+353 (0) 64 6622 007||F||+353 (0) 64 6670 110|
|M||+353 86 4699899||Efirstname.lastname@example.org|