Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications from experienced Paediatric Nurses for one of our clients based in Tralee, Co. Kerry.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to assist with the everyday nursing and care for young children which includes babies with specific needs adopting a one on one care centred approach with them. Although this is predominantly a full time position, part time positions are also available for the right candidates.
- 2-3 years experience as a Paediatric Nurse working with children with specific needs
- Registered Nurse with NMBI
- One on One care centred approach and have a passion working and caring for children and children with specific needs essential
- Flexible and willing to work nights as the hours are predominately 11pm – 7am 3-5 nights a week
- Excellent Communication Skills and command of English
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Highly Competitive Hourly rate of €25.00 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Contribution to mileage paid
- Other benefits discussed at interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Liam on firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can contact Liam on 064-662-2007 to discuss further.