Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications from experienced Paediatric Nurses for one of our clients based in Cork.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to assist with the everyday nursing and care for children with specific needs in their own home adopting a one on one care centred approach with them. Although this is predominantly a full time position, part time positions are also available for the right candidates.
- 1-2 Years experience as a Paediatric Nurse working with children with specific needs
- Registered Nurse with NMBI
- One on One care centred approach and have a passion working and caring for children and children with specific needs essential
- Flexible and willing to work a mixture of days and nights in clients own home
- Excellent Communication Skills and command of English
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Highly Competitive Hourly rate of between €19.00 – €30.00 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Flexi Time available / Full and Part Time positions available for this role
- Mileage contribution if travelling more than 30km
- Training and Personal Development Plan
Please Note: If you are a Registered Nurse and feel Paediatric Nursing is an area that you would like to move into and develop your skills further, you have a passion for working with children and children with specific needs, we are open to accepting your application for consideration.
If you are interested in this position and have 1-2 Years experience in Paediatric Nursing, please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to email@example.com alternatively you can call Neil on 064-662-2007 to discuss further.