Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experience Operations Manager for one of clients based in Tralee, Co. Kerry.
Your main responsibility will be to manage the day to day operations of the all year round business which specialises in children’s entertainment and activities, you will also have a strong track record in a management role and have the desire to join a successful company with ambitions for growth. The nature of this business is subject to the school calendar and can differ throughout the year.
- 2+ years experience in an operations management role is essential for this role
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure whilst maintaining a key eye to detail.
- To be well presented with a polite and professional manner
- Excellent Communication, Organisation, Leadership and Time Management skills
- Flexible attitude as this role requires to work every weekend from 10AM – 7PM
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- A competitive salary of €40,000 – € 50,000 per annum depending on experience
- Free Parking
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Oher benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Liam on firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively you can contact Liam on 064-662-2007 to discuss further.