We are presently recruiting for a Senior Operations Manager for our Kerry based clients. My clients offer a personalized and customized lending solutions products to a raft of consumers, regardless of their particular circumstances or their credit profile.
The Operations Manager’ role will be to deliver on the financial processing, manage the day to day relationship with the clients and staff alike and to ensure that the finance team are delivering to the business requirements. You will be a qualified accountant, have strong managerial experience and will be responsible for ensuring adherence to finance policies and procedures.
- Oversee the day to day running on the credit underwriting team who are responsible for assessing loan applications on a daily basis
- Ensuring that all credit decisions are made in line within internal Credit Policies and underwriting guidelines.
- Produce weekly and monthly financial reports for the CEO/senior management.
- Assist management with development of new products and the underwriting of these products.
- Report to senior investors/debt providers in London on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly cash flows and processing of invoices.
- Liaise with auditors as required.
- Staff management, coaching, developing and managing team members
- Provide support and assistance to other team members and management
About the person and salary
- Fully qualified accountant/ Degree in business studies.
- Experience in Financial reporting is essential
- Previous experience in managing people
- Understanding of information systems.
- The ability to pay strong attention to detail, as accuracy is vital
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills
- Good organizational skills with a proven ability to prioritise tasks
- Display personal commitment, effort, motivation and initiative in all business dealings
- Salary will be based on experience and in the region of €40,000
Please contact Adrien King via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on 0646622007 for further information
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212