We are presently recruiting for an Operations Accountant for a Maternity Contract position in County Kerry. A desire to know the intricacies of business operates and be able to build excellent relationships with stakeholders is important as well as having 3 years post qualification experience is essential.
- Calculation of price costs through SAP and settlement of production process orders
- Calculation of monthly cost of sales and tie back to the general ledger
- Analysis of material usage, yield and wastage and seeking explanations on variances where required
- Complete General Ledger – Journal posting, Balance Sheet Reconciliations & Accounts review and finalisation
- Inventory Control, Reconciliation & Valuation – Financial Control, Perform & review period end stock reconciliation
- Oversight of the weekly Forward Projection report, providing regional management with a real-time assessment of current month business performance
- Business Performance Reporting and Analysis- Operational performance review of statistical reporting.
- Budgeting and forecasting – Providing support around Sku prime costs, overheads, factory yields & labour
- Year End Audit & Statutory Accounts – On site physical stock / Asset audit
- Qualified Accountant
- 3+ years PQE
- 3rd Level qualification Relevant Degree (Business or Finance related)
- Experience working within a Manufacturing environment
- SAP experience is an advantage
- Experience of preparing and providing management accounts & Financial accounts
- Competent in all Microsoft packages especially Excel
- Great team player
- Ability to work with a number of different teams within the org
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
Salary is in the region of €40 -42,000 depending on qualifications and experiences. If this position is of interest, please forward your CV for further information.