We are presently recruiting for an Office Maintenance Manager for our clients in County Kerry. Commercially astute, You will come with previous experience in Engineering administration or from a Mechanical / Electrical trade background. This is an office-based role coordinating, scheduling, and ordering materials for installation teams around Munster. You will be responsible for managing small works projects and maintenance schedules and will ensure the best use of all company resources. This is a full-time position, based in County Kerry.
- Planning of all resources including labor, materials and sub-contractors.
- Be the office point of contact for the client/client representative & engineers.
- Manage a site team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines.
- Support project managers and maintenance team.
- Monitor progress against work schedule to identify any issues on the projects.
- Liaison with suppliers and procurement to organize plant and equipment.
Qualifications and experiences:
- 3+ years’ experience in similar position.
- Drawing interpretation and reporting skills are essential.
- Experience in a mechanical/electrical contracting environment desirable.
- Relevant trade qualification or relevant third level engineering qualification.
Salary is open to negotiation and based on experience along with pension contributions. This is a full-time position based in County Kerry. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org