We are presently recruiting for an Part Time Office Administrator for our clients in Cahersiveen, County Kerry. The company in question is a family owned company with a proven track record in customer service. You will be required to deliver high standards of customer. You will be warm, empathetic, and friendly and have an approachable and professional manner. Experience working in a similar role with the ability to deal with a variety of responsibilities along with strong organisation skills and an eye for detail is also important. This is a part time position and total roughly 15 – 20 hours per week.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Handling telephone calls, Online inquiries and dealing with queries in a professional manner.
- Providing support for company website
- Capturing, recording, and updating customer details in the database.
- Basic accounts, payable, invoice and checking.
- Various Administration Duties as required.
- Answering telephone.
- 3+ years’ experience in similar position.
- Have a strong customer service background.
- Display an outgoing personality and enjoy engaging with people.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills.
- Excel at understanding, anticipating, and meeting customer needs.
- Have a genuine desire to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Experienced in Microsoft Applications particularly excel.
- Strong ability to learn various IT Systems.
Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org