Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Practice Nurse for one of our clients based in South Dublin near Dun Laoghaire.
The main responsibilities for this role will be assist with the everyday nursing and running of a busy clinic, consulting with patients and taking blood samples, updating records for patients and appointment scheduling. You will be one of the main points of contact within the clinic and you will be welcoming patients and working with the team offering exceptional nursing and patient care.
- 2-3 Years recent nursing experience as a Registered Nurse essential for this role
- Bachelors in Nursing and Registered with the NMBI
- Experience working within a hospital, private clinic or doctors surgery considered an advantage
- Excellent Communication, Organisation and Time Management Skills
- Well Presented, Polite with a welcoming friendly manner
- Computer literate and experience with updating records on systems and appointment scheduling
- Flexible towards working hours but predominantly Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of €48,000 – €52,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Free Parking
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage.
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE
If you are interested please apply or email email@example.com
Alternatively you can call Neil on 064 662 2007 / 086-468-1288 to discuss further.