Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting a Newly Qualified Chartered Accountant looking to break into industry for our client a, multi-million euro turn over organisation based in Kerry.
We are looking for a newly qualified, hard-working and enthusiastic accountant to join our client’s busy team. You will be a strong communicator, have an eye for detail and wish to progress your career.
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable and full function of Payroll for all Entities
- Cash flow management including the management of the company’s banks accounts and cash budget
- Processing of tax returns
- Preparation of weekly & monthly financial reports – sales, cash & payroll
- Bank Reconciliations
- Processing accounts to Balance sheet
- At least two years’ work experience in an accounting role
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to details
- Show great initiative, enthusiasm and can think outside the box
- Newly qualified
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the person appointed.
If this position is of interest please send your cover letter and an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do thank you for the time you have taken to express your interest & wish to advise you that due to high volume of applicants only successful candidates can be contacted.
We Get People,
Dublin | Cork | Kerry | London
|T||+353 (0) 64 6622 007||F||+353 (0) 64 6670 110|
|M||+353 86 4699899||Eemail@example.com|