Network Administrator- Experience: Less Than 1 Year
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
Red Chair Recruitment is looking for a Network Administrator to work within our client’s technical delivery team in Kerry.
- Work with the Architecture and Engineering and other functional groups within the bank to implement engineering solutions to meet the project and ad-hoc requirements of the organization.
- Implement configurations on other security and load balancing appliances.
- Support network and data center installations including racking, stacking and cabling of various types of equipment.
- Ensure all design, implementation, support and maintenance activities adhere to the bank’s system development life cycle;
We look for
- Smart, driven and fast learners
- Logical thinker who enjoys problem solving
- Organised and methodical approach under pressure
- Experience with protocols such as TCP/IP, VoIP, OSPF, BGP, etc. is required.
- CCNA/CCNP, CCDA/CCDP is highly desirable.
Call Prem on 064 6622007 for an immediate interview.