We are presently recruiting an Assistant National Account Manager for our clients on the Cork / Kerry border. You will be required to assist with the management of key customer accounts ensuring the continued expansion of business opportunities.
- Business Development & Account Co-ordination
- Liaise with key retail account contacts on a regular basis
- Champion retail customers’ needs
- Carry out store audits to identify opportunities for new business and provide product
- Assist Commercial Manager in the preparation of presentations to trade
- Liaise with Production and Logistics regarding scheduling requirements
- Work in conjunction with retailers’ buying offices and their product developers to create and launch own branded products including;
- Manage project critical path timelines from initiation of product spec from retailer to post launch review.
- 3rd Level Degree Holder of a business, marketing or marketing related degree.
- 1-2 years’ experience in fast paced customer focused role.
- Food & Beverage (FMCG) sector experience preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure, An entrepreneurial approach with a can-do attitude.
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate and range from €30-40,000. This is a full time, permanent position with the option of one day remote work per week. For full information please email me directly for full information
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007