Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Service Adviser for our clients based in Co. Kerry.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in all aspects of HGV vehicle servicing and repairs, develop and manage the workshop business and operations in order to maximise customer and employee satisfaction, as well as business performance. You must be capable of producing quality work in a fun, busy environment.
- Manage daily team meetings between all department heads
- Verify there is an efficient flow of authorised work in workshop
- Coordinate with parts department to ensure parts availability
- Assist workshop personnel with technical issues
- Participate in meetings with key customers
- Increase service level solutions sales by developing, maintaining and communicating the services portfolio and solutions according to customer needs
- Schedule training with main dealer for all staff members
- Fully Qualified Mechanic or Engineering Qualification
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to identify and explain additional work required to service advisers or customers as required
- Working hours (Monday to Friday/8.30am – 5.30pm) and works well within a team and on their own
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Strong IT skills & strong technical knowledge
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Company Pension Scheme
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you know you have the ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing industry then maybe this is the career for you, please feel free to apply directly below and we will call shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.