We are presently recruiting for a Mortgage Advisor for our County Kerry based client. The responsibilities of a mortgage advisor include meeting clients to assess financial circumstances including completing fact finds, mortgage loan financing product for each client, develop and maintain successful relationships with clients, We are expanding our high-performance sales culture and innovative approach to mortgage lending to market across Ireland.
- Facilitate the lending process and manage the member through the entire loan process.
- Maintain complete thorough and accurate conversation log for all applications, pre-approval and loan applications in the loan origination system.
- Explain the different types of mortgage and offer products for your client to choose from.
- Explain about repayments and mortgage protection and advise on and sell related financial products, such as buildings or life insurance
- Understand the Financial Regulator regulatory requirements and ensure you meet these.
- Be ethical and realistically assess which type of mortgage is most suitable for each client.
- Maintain professional knowledge of all technical aspects of the mortgage industry develop and enhance knowledge of financial market terms and trends and utilize knowledge to provide complete service to the member.
Qualifications, skills, salary and experience:
- Bachelor degree in any subject
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in the mortgage industry is preferred
- Punctual, reliable and must have strong communication skill
- Self-motivated and strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail, prioritization skill and time management
- Technical knowledge of the mortgage industry and its regulation required
- Computer skill and ability to interact with clients support staff and partners
Comments are closed.