Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for a Senior Medical Secretary for one of our clients in Kerry.
The main responsibilities will be to oversee and manage the everyday running and management of a busy healthcare practice. You will be responsible for all medical administration, reception and diary management for patients and staff, updating patient records on the system and overseeing and managing the front desk team.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a senior medical administration role essential for this role
- Experience overseeing and managing a front office team or receptionists
- Excellent Communication, Organisation, Diary and Time Management skills
- Proficient in online systems and updating records on CRM
- Well presented and professional attitude with ability to work well as part of the team and individually
- Flexible approach to working hours Monday to Friday from 10AM – 6PM
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of up to €30,000 per annum dependent on experience and qualifications
- Free Parking
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have a minimum of 2 years experience in a senior medical administration role and this role is of interest to you, please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can call Neil on 064-663-2007 to discuss this opportunity further. Immediate Interviews available for this role.