Red Chair Recruitment are presently recruiting Mechanical Engineering Trainers specifically in the Oil and Gas Sector for Eastern Saudi Arabia. My clients have just been awarded a contract to manage all aspects of training, specifically to help Saudi Arabian apprentices develop skills specific to the Oil and Gas Sector. I require Trainers who can commit to 6 month contracts starting on a rolling basis from January 2018 onward.
Presently my clients are recruiting for Industry skills Trainers, with special emphasis Mechanical Maintenance Skills. You will be required to train across all functions of Mechanical Skills and train the students with specific skills for industry. The core purpose of the positions is to train and develop the skills the Technicians and Engineers require to perform at the very highest international standards. you will deliver expert training specifically based on initial entry level skills, before progressing onto advanced Mechanical Skills. You will be expert in combining class room technical foundation training with on the job training both on site and at my clients purpose Training Centre in Eastern Province Saudi Arabia.
Core areas of study include Rotating Equipment, Compressors and Pumps.
- As an experienced trainer you will be responsible for developing curriculum and teaching trainees various concepts relating to the fields of Mechanical Maintenance Skills specifically for Saudi Arabian Oil Industry
- Show and Help students to develop their skills in every aspect of maintenance crafts
- Help students to develop craft skills
- Continuous development of additional qualification programs
- Working with other Institute employees to identify areas of training that require improvement
- Participating and help to further develop of Oil & Gas on the job training
- Co-ordinating with other Job Skills Instructors to develop curriculum
- Monitoring lab access
- Training classes with up to 17 trainees for up to 30 hours per week.
Educational Requirements, Visa Availability and experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred , Minimum of Craft certificates such as HNC,HND, City and Guild or similar qualification essential.
- 5 years Oil and Gas Industry experience is essential, with an additional 3 years training experience
- Passport holders of USA, Canada, Ireland, UK, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia. All applicants require minimum of IELTS of 7 or higher
- Train students using Currently available materials
- Concentrating on on the Job Training methods, Industry Skills and Safety requirements of Industry
- Maintain positive rapport with all trainees and create a positive learning environment.
- Enforce the trainee management and disciplinary policies of the Institute.
- Act as an advisor outside of class to support trainees and faculty.
- Perform clerical duties, as required, relating to textbooks, instructional supplies, trainee reports and records, attendance reports, etc.
- Participate in Job Skills curriculum development and planning with other Job Skills Instructors and the General Training Manager.
Package on offer:
- Salary of 16,000 SAR Per Month ( $4,300 USD, $5,300 CAD, £ 3,100 GBP, € 3,500 EURO, $ 5,300 AUD, $5,900 NZD, 53,000 Rand) TAX FREE
- Free Furnished housing
- Medical Insurance
- Flights to and from country of origin
- Visa provided
- 1,000SAR per month bonus ( paid on completion of contract)
- 6 month contract with option to renew
If this position is of interest to you, please email me directly at email@example.com for further information.
Director of International Operations
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
IMO: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
We also use Zoom