Our clients, Consulting Engineers across Pharma, Retail, Commercial and residential projects require a Mid-Level Mechanical Engineer for projects in the West of Ireland. Based from Galway, you will be responsible for leading projects from concept stage to completion. You will form point of contact with clients, architects and Project Managers on a daily basis. You will excel at taking the lead and seeing projects through to completion stage.
- Lead projects from concept stage to completion
- Liaise with clients, architects and project managers
- Design of Mechanical Building Services systems for a range of projects
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site until project completion
- Tender report / analysis / recommendations
- Production of detailed Schematics
- Develop project scope with design team / client
- Produce budgets and reports for clients
- Provide fully detailed tender packages
- Monitor installation/quality on site until project completion
- Design and specification of mechanical services for various types of buildings and sectors
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Position requires thorough knowledge of mechanical design and engineering techniques.
- Deep knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards.
- Degree in Mechanical Design Engineering / Civils
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Autocad,
You will come from a Mechanical Civil background and will hold a degree as minimum. This is a Full-Time Permanent Salary based position with additional benefits to be discussed at interview stage. For further information please email me directly