We are presently recruiting for Mechanical Aviation Instructors for our clients in Muscat, Oman. Our clients boast a purpose built facility that offers both undergraduate and post graduate degree courses along with Vocational training to the Omani population. Many of the student progress to work in one of the state industries or governmental departments. The purpose of the College is to deliver vocational trade, specialist, undergraduate and post-graduate engineering programmes in a well-equipped and high-quality learning and teaching environment. Your skills, experiences and industry knowledge will result in the student’s acquisition and application of knowledge and the achievement of operational competence and effectiveness at all levels.
We require people with the following skill set:
- Aircraft License holder with aircraft type course approvals or aircraft components and, preferably, has been the holder of an authorization to teach and examine issued by a competent authority member or a training organisation approved by such a competent authority.
- Certificated knowledge level attested by a school accredited by the local Authorities to issue Aircraft Maintenance & engineering specialty diploma. i.e. an aircraft apprenticeship or formal aircraft engineering training that covers the EASA modules within the scope of instruction.
- A Degree, Certificate, Diploma or following completion of a teacher training or an instructional techniques course or a Train the Trainer certificate or documentary evidence of approved or accepted Instructor status issued by the competent authority of an ICAO contracting state or by an organisation approved by such a competent authority.
Tasks, Skills and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for aircraft Mechanical Skills troubleshooting, on-equipment repairs, component removal and replacement, aircraft ground handling, servicing
- The Instructor shall have strong knowledge to inspect, analyze, troubleshoot, and maintain aircraft Mechanical systems
- Have the skill to interpret, operate, troubleshoot, remove, replace, repair, service, overhaul and install components.
- The Instructor shall be able to isolate Mechanical failures
- With the Aviation Head of Department develop and organize training syllabi
- Conduct continuous training needs analysis with leaders, managers, and subject matter experts
- Maintains written instructional standards
- Implements changes as necessary to maintain a successful program
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and organize
- Ability to effectively identify and resolve problems
Package on offer:
- A TAX FREE Housing and salary package of 25,200 Omani Rial per year ( Inclusive payment) – £50,300 GBP, $ 65,500USD
- Yearly Bonus
- Flights ( two yearly) Visas organised and provided
- Extensive paid holidays
- Three Year Contract
If this position is of interest to you, please forward your CV to me via email for further information.
Director of International Operations
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
IMO: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
We also use Zoom