Established in 1957, Tralee Printing has over 63 years of experience in the Irish printing market. Our brand new, custom-built, state of the art printing plant is based in Tralee, Co Kerry. We continually invest in our people and our technology to offer our customers outstanding quality printing with fast delivery.
We are delighted to be entering into a growth stage of the business and are looking to hire a Marketing Manager to help spearhead our ambitious growth. We enjoy working smartly and having a good laugh in the office.
So who are we looking for? And could this be you?
- If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will take responsibility for the growth of our sales channels
- Have you a keen eye for great design and great attention to detail?
- Are you a team player? Can you working closely with the team on your projects to balance the technical, business, and merchant requirements
- Have you a soft spot for the end-user – advocating for them in all aspects of your work is core to what you do, both face-to-face & on the phone
- Do you love to be creative? Are you skilled at research, ideation, iteration and validation?
- Are you open to learning new things?
You’ll definitely need to have the following skills and experience to make a success of this opportunity…
- Demonstrable experience in marketing
- Experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate across channels
- You need to have a solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for excellent copy and witty communication
- You will be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we value your time. Damien (firstname.lastname@example.org) is looking forward to reading or watching your video application.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €35,000 / €45,000 per year
Experience: 5 years
Education: 3rd Level degree