We are presently recruiting for a Marketing Manager for our clients in County Kerry. You will be responsible for managing the Marketing Team’s creative output to ensure it fulfils the vision of the company. You will take the lead in developing marketing ideas that promote the business across multiple channels.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy that will maximise revenue
- Present monthly marketing calendar and analytics report to management
- Manage in house digital designers and social media executive
- Create email marketing campaigns
- Manage external marketing agencies including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin Ads and YouTube promotion
- Create and manage Google AdWords campaigns
- Manage the company brand by ensuring that emails, assets, social and website all adhere to the same brand vision
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, with on-time and high-quality delivery
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives.
- 3+ years’ experience in a Marketing role in eCommerce, Retail, Travel or tourism is essential
- Proficient in Social Media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Google Analytics, etc.
- Ability to work both on a team and independently
- Knowledge of Shopify or similar eCommerce platforms would be an advantage
Salary is open to negotiation and dependent on experiences. For full information please email me directly