We are presently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive for our clients in Tralee, County Kerry. We are looking for someone that can Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy with senior management and build that strategy into an executable calendar of campaigns that maximise revenue
- Present monthly marketing calendar and analytics report to the team
- Manage in house digital designers and social media executive
- Create email marketing campaigns that support the marketing strategy as well as grow/manage customer email lists
- Manage external marketing agencies providing services in paid marketing activity including PPC, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin Ads and YouTube promotion
- Create and manage Google AdWords campaigns for the content on our sites
- Manage and be a guardian of our company brand by ensuring that emails, assets, social and website all adhere to the same brand vision
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, with on-time and high-quality delivery
Qualifications, knowledge, and skills:
- 3+ years’ experience in a Marketing role in eCommerce, Retail, Industry, Travel, or tourism is essential
- Performance-driven with a high level of numeracy, understanding digital metrics and what constitutes commercial success
- Proficient in Social Media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Google Analytics, etc.
- Prior experience in people management
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multitask with a high level of attention to detail within designated deadlines
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
This is a full time, permanent position. Salary open to negotiation, based on experience.