We are presently recruiting for a Part-Time Management Accountant for our clients, an retail company in County Kerry. You will be tasked with Financial Reporting for the Management team and also be responsible for all aspects of financial operations within the company. This is a part time 20 hours per week, permanent position.
- Preparation of annual accounts and monthly management accounts
- Financial reporting for the Management Team and Managing Director
- Preparing monthly cash flow analysis
- Reconciliation of cash books
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Journal entries, prepayments and accruals
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets registers
- Oversee debtors and creditors to include dealing with queries, debtor & creditor reconciliations, processing of creditor payments and debt collection.
- Manage and administer statutory returns – VAT, PAYE, RCT, and CIS
- Work in Progress (WIP) and costings review and analysis; preparing detailed WIP reports and implementing effective WIP management system
- Oversee the annual operating budget of the group
- Qualified accountant ACCA /CIMA or similar qualification
- 3+years’ experience
- Strong IT skills and proficient in MS Office programmes, particularly Excel
- Self-motivated with a proactive attitude to implementing solutions and problem solving
- Sage experience essential
- Experience with invoice discounting desirable
Salary in the region of €42 – €45,000 Pro rata depending on experiences. For Further information please share your CV via email or contact me directly for further information.