We are presently recruiting for Maintenance Technicians for our client in County Limerick. Ideally, you will have experience in maintenance of factory machinery, have experience with Hydraulic based machinery and have the ability to problem solve and make sure that all down time of machinery is kept to a minimum. This is a full time, permanent position working day shift only.
- Work with colleagues in a safe environment whilst adhering to safety procedures at all times.
- Work with your team and the engineering teams to root cause and problem solve issues.
- Assist with the introduction and validation of new tooling as required.
- Maintain work areas in a clean and orderly manner by practicing good housekeeping.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on one’s own initiative.
- Day to day maintenance of production lines in a busy environment.
- Experience in hydraulics and pneumatics would be desirable.
- Experience in factory environment an advantage.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Self-motivated, high energy, positive attitude with initiative for timely completion of goods.
This is a full time, permanent day shift position. Salary is open to negotiation and based on experience along with Pension and Medical contributions. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org