We are currently recruiting for a Senior level Lotus Domino Technician with extensive experience Domino scripting & formula languages, java script, web services, Domino connection service, Tests and debugs
- Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation
- Enhance software to improve efficiency
- Provide technical direction to programmers as required to ensure program deadlines are met
- Design and develop tools and databases for Lotus Notes (to include Domino and data conversion) with relevant operating system platforms
- Design and develop database management systems, image processing, collaborative tools, data manipulation techniques, data visualization techniques, and directory services
- Provide database architectural and design capabilities
- Develop unit and functional test plan
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation
- Domino administration, Java, SQL, knowledge of Software Delivery Lifecycle management tools and Lotus Notes Data processing (data export/import)
- 3 years of experience or a master’s degree 1 year
- The ability to operate and excel in a fast-paced environment
- A keen eye for detail is essential with the ability to work independently.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience. If you are interested in this position, please apply directly or call 064 66 22 007 for a call in complete confidence.