Linux/UNIX Application Support 2 + year experience
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
Red Chair Recruitment is looking for a Linux/UNIX Application Support to work within our clients technical delievery team in Kerry. A large enterprise client, complex environment.
- Install configure and maintain applications on Unix( IBM AIX) and Linux (RedHat/SuSE) systems.
- Plan, prepare, test and apply maintenance fixes provided by the application vendors
- Develop test plans for implementing new software or new releases of the software
- Enhance staff skill levels by cross training
- 3+ years experience supporting and administering Unix( preferred AIX) and Linux (RedHat/SuSE) systems.
- Oracle SQL and Toad experience is Plus.
- Thorough understanding of UNIX files system structure and permissions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Certification or Training in WebSphere MQ is Plus.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
Call Zack or Fred on 086 859 0050 or 086 772 4200 for an immediate interview.