We are presently recruiting for Linux Systems Administrator for our clients in county Kerry. You will work as part of a global team to ensure system availability and stability. Other key areas are automation, performance tuning and systems engineering.
- Understanding of Linux (Red Hat Linux / CentOS / Fedora desired)
- Experience Python and shell scripting
- Experience with Ansible Tower & Git an advantage
- Documentation experience on any platform
- Red Hat Satellite
Skills, qualifications and experiences
- Educated to degree level preferably in an IT-related discipline, or with significant industry experience.
- Logical thinker who enjoys problem solving
- Organised and methodical approach under pressure
- Self-starter, Good communicator
- A valid passport and ability to travel to the USA
We have positions available for all levels of experience. This is a full-time permanent position; market salary rates apply based on qualifications and experiences. For further information please forward your CV directly to Stephen or Adrien or alternatively feel free to call on 064 66 22 007.
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007