We are presently recruiting for a Lift Installation Engineer for our clients in the Dublin Region. This role reports directly to the operations department manager. The position of Lift Installation/Service Engineer will be a varied and interesting role working with a well-established and progressive lift installation company. The ideal candidate will be experienced and comfortable working across a portfolio of lifts and escalators, however our clients will provide in-house training on specific projects.
- Respond to complete minor repairs, snagging and troubleshooting as scheduled by the Repairs/ service manager.
- Attend and complete small modernisation projects.
- Install all types of machinery and lift directive packages.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working across a portfolio of lifts.
- Relevant experience working as an Installation/ Service Engineer such that you could start from day one without requiring any additional training.
- Industry relevant qualification – NVQ 3 or J5 / J25 / HNC equivalent.
- Availability to work in Dublin and surrounding areas, potentially working nationally in Ireland
- Excellent technical knowledge base.
- Lift Industry Manufacturer Product Training Certificates listed on your CV.
- IT literacy.
- Exceptional customer focus and confidence in your skills.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Base salary ranging from €50 -60,000 DOE
- Company van
- Fuel card
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Mobile phone & tablet
If this position is of interest to you, please forward CV to email@example.com for further information.
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212